Thursday, June 25, 2009

"Bad Motha' Eraserhead"

18 x 24 Acrylic on Canvas. I did this for a David Lynch Tribute show{The Big Tuna I think its called}-coming up at The Alcove Gallery in Decatur GA and Did another for Distinction Gallery show in Aug.. I did this one using only black,white and violet..Came out cool in the end and maybe I should do more monochromatic stuff, for It was pretty fun and time-wise= it was a breeze. I've wanted to illustrate this image for over a year now, but Travis Louie did an eraserhead painting at RoqLaRue and it totally blew me away= so I was gun shy to do it..But aw hell..I did it anyway{as usual;P}

2 comments:

  1. Hell yeah dude! I have been dieing to see this one! I totally agree with the monochromatic thing. Do more do more!

    ReplyDelete

All Comments/Suggestions for Dave are totally welcome:)